Rattling my soul on dressing that morning dew Dew dry my silent witness And my wrath on the world He tenderly sing with a...

My heart Dry Dew Silent Witness

19:09:00 katapena.info 0 Comments


Rattling my soul on dressing that morning dew
Dew dry my silent witness
And my wrath on the world

He tenderly sing with anathema in my eyes

Curse!!!

You need not sing in front of me
Because my blood denounced arrival mark
Each air that you carry at dawn

Curse!

I surly expression notch at that time
Time to kick the flowers in my heart
Do you know?
No!
Because you're soulless dead

Curse!

A spiny nodes at the time you step on
Dawn dew hug
I pressed my eyes hiding inside.
Silence without motion corner of the

Curse!

But you keep coming
Stood in my world
Say hello to my wounds remained firm
Dew dry my silent witness

0 komentar:

Tentang Penulis