When rustling longing tingle, I was thrown into another world. Subtle world untouched. Wistfully along breezy flavor bubbl...

Longing

19:35:00 katapena.info 0 Comments


When rustling longing tingle,
I was thrown into another world.
Subtle world untouched.
Wistfully along breezy flavor bubbling.
Welled cavity desire becomes mute withered.

That is a form of desire,
Thrilling my empty silence.

You! Yes, you're man looked away.
You! Yes, you're a human being who bounce away from me.
You! Yes, you who infiltrated fine granules steal my sleep,
Creating spaces tiring on my dark.

You! Yes, you are boisterous bothers me in silence or in the crowd.
Only you!
You're the lame my harassers me expelled.
For I am poor and can afford to it.
poor is only for you, my harassers soft !!

But stupid, I was a good host.
Host on every missed tucked between distance and time.
But that's art.
A piece of art that has a sense of wisdom.

0 komentar:

Tentang Penulis